What areas do you service?
- Henderson County
- Buncombe County
- Transylvania County
I Live on a mountain, can I still rent a dumpster?
YES. Our trucks are 4WD trucks, so we can service almost any site at any location.
As a homeowner, can I rent a dumpster?
YES. Our dumpsters are easy to place at a residence and only take up the space of a medium sized car.
How much notice do you need before you deliver a dumpster?
EZ Rolloffs normally delivers a dumpster within 24 hours. We pride ourselves with our quick, dependable, and courteous service.
How can I rent a dumpster?
Call James at (828) 215-3988 and provide the following information:
- Address and clear directions to the location.
- Type of project (i.e., new home construction, addition, renovation, etc.)
- Type of material going into the dumpster.
- Date needed.
- Location that you want the dumpster to be placed at your site. Note that our dumpsters have rear opening doors and clearance should be provided.
Cell: (828) 215-3988
How do I pay for a dumpster?
- Payment in full is required at time of delivery.
- Personal check, business check and cash are accepted.
- We also have accounts for contractors and other businesses.
Will the dumpster damage my property?
Our drivers are trained to be extremely careful during the delivery and pickup of our dumpsters. However there are several factors that could cause minor cracking or damage to a driveway. These could be the weight in the dumpster, the age and condition of the driveway, or a wet lawn. The chances of any damage can virtually be eliminated by having plywood available to place under the dumpster at delivery.
How large are your dumpsters?
Our dumpsters are 15 yard open top containers.
The measurements are approximately 12' x 8' x 4'.
How full can I load the dumpster?
Up to 1 inch below the top rails when the top of the load is level. If the material is construction debris, it should be mounded in the center of the container at no more than 1 foot above the side rails. Please do not overfill a container as a tarp must be placed on top for hauling as required by North Carolina state law.
Smaller 10 cubic feet containers are available for concrete, cinder block, heavy metal, and other heavy materials that are much heavier than normal remodeling and construction debris. Such materials should not exceed 2/3 the volume of a 15 cubic foot container.
What can not be placed in the dumpster?
The following materials are prohibited:
- Fluids and liquids (anything that flows) -- including paint cans that contain paint.
- Hazardous or infectious waste material including medical waste and pesticides.
- Propane tanks.
- Large tree stumps.
Do you accept tires?
YES. Tires are accepted but they do incur an additional disposal fee.
Are you licensed and insured?
YES. EZ Rolloffs is both licensed and insured and has been in business in Western North Carolina since 2000.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours extend outside normal business hours. We work from early to late. So, call us at (828) 215-3988 anytime.